Why you should join the club.
We work hard year-round to keep your favorite riding area’s open to motorized access. Protecting your Right to Ride and working as a liaison between the winter motorized community and our local Forest Service office to keep areas open and work on improved parking, facilities and trails.
Online Sign-up Instructions:
- Step 1: Select the ‘MEMBERSHIP TYPE’.
- Step 2: Enter your contact information.
- Step 3: Answer their questions regarding Member Data.
- Step 4: Next to your name click on ‘ADD CLUB’ and in the drop-down menu, open ‘District 9 – Southwest Colorado’ and select ‘WOLF CREEK TRAILBLAZERS’.
You may join as many state clubs as you like, and we encourage you to do so.
- Step 5: Set-up your username and password.
- Step 6: ‘Right to Ride’ and ‘SEED’ donation page.
- Step 7: Policies and Ethics of the CSA agreement.
- Step 8: Membership Summary and Payment
We greatly appreciate your support!